King Chilli-Bhut Jolokia
Considered as one of the hottest chillies in the world, consumed both as fresh or dried form and used for its distinct flavour and aroma in the various culinary preparations and is used for making pickle, paste, powder. Sandy loam soil well drained soil is ideal for this plant.
Required Temperature: 20-25º Celcius
Fruit Size: 3-4 cm
DIRECTION OF USES
* Storage Temperature : (8-16) degree celius
* Temperature Required : (20-25) degree celcius
* Depth of Sowing Seeds - 0.5cm
* Recomended spacing between two rows of seeds is 60 cm.
* Recomended spacing between two seeds in a row is 45 cm.
* Germination Percentage - Min 80%
Sowing Seasons Feb Mar Apr Jul Aug Sept Planting Seasons Mar Apr May Aug Sept Oct Harvesting Seasons Apr May Jun Sept Oct Nov