Kohlrabi - Kanchanjunga
SKU: BR 07
Very early purple variety.
Good for outdoor cultivation.
Bolt resistant, tender, slightly fattish round bulbs.
Tuber Colour : Blue
Required Temperature: 20-25º Celsius
Type : Mid Veriety
DIRECTION OF USES
- Storage Temperature : (8-16) degree celsius
- Temperature Required (Germination) : Low
- Nutrient Requirements : Medium
- Depth of Sowing Seeds - 0.5cm
- Recomended spacing between two rows of seeds is 60cm.
- Recomended spacing between two seeds in a row is 45cm.
- Recomended Crop Rotation : (3-4) Years
- Germination Percentage - Min 80%
Sowing Seasons Sept Oct Nov Planting Seasons Oct Nov Dec Harvesting Seasons Jan Feb Mar